The digital radiography technology in our office is safer and more efficient than older x-ray machines. There’s no need to wait for the films to develop; our digital images appear on the computer screen instantly! Best of all, digital x-rays reduce radiation by up to 90%.
INTRA ORAL CAMERAS
” A picture is always worth a thousand words”
We utilize specialized digital wand-style cameras to take detailed pictures of all of your teeth. You can see exactly what’s going on with your teeth. The pictures facilitate communication between the staff and the patient and also provide a firm basis for comparing the progress of your dental visits.
“Perform a wide variety of dental procedures almost painlessly.”
The laser creates highly concentrated light energy to treat gum and other soft tissue in the mouth safely and comfortably.
· Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
· Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding and swelling during soft tissue treatments.
· Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
· Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
· Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
” Your safety, our concern…”
Infection control is very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we maintain a high standard sterilization process and prevent cross contamination using state of the art equipments and techniques. We use disposable barriers whenever possible. We sterilize every instruments and maintain a strict asepsis of treatment area in-between every patients. Our protocol in infection control meets or exceeds standard recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).